Discover Leh Ladakh by riding the highest motor-able passes and the beautiful landscapes
Day 01: ManaliArrive Manali at morning after fresh up and breakfast. Acclimatization tour around Manali.
Night stay at Old Manali.
Day 02: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Keylong - Jispa (140 kms/ 8 hrs)You will ride along the Beas River upstream along the left bank through several villages, until you reach the Rohtang Pass (4050 m / 13,287 ft.). You will then drive down to reach in Gramphu, and then the passport check point at Koskar. Afterwards, you will carry on to reach in Keylong; the tribal district headquarters. A further 35 km will lead you to the campsite at Jispa.
Day 03: Jispa - Baralacha Pass - Sarchu (100 kms/ 7 hrs)You will leave to the higher region, accompanied by zigzag uphill roads in the shadow of hanging glaciers to the scenic Baralacha La (4800 m / 15,748 ft.) before we descend to the Sarchu plateau.
Overnight stay on Sarchu campsite.
Day 04: Sarchu - Leh (253 kms/ 10 hrs)Today is the toughest and tiring day. Today cross Nakila, Lachungla and 2nd highest road Tanglang la. Enter to the Ladakh region cross villages and monasteries. Now you are in Leh.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Leh excursions to Khardungla pass (5600 mt)Today after breakfast at your hotel ride to Khardungla pass (5600 m), which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 m and has been recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. Later drive back to Leh. Rest of the day free to explore Leh town.
Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Leh - Pangong Lake (160 kms/ 6-7 hrs)Early morning at 6 AM leave by vehicle for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motor able road in the world. Arrive Pangong, which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. Later drive back to Leh reaching back by evening.
Overnight in camp.
Day 07: Pangong - Karu - Leh (200 Kms)Ride in Changthang valley. Ride your bikes back to Karu and to Leh visit Shey palace enroute.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08: Leh – Sarchu - Jispa (335 Kms)Repeat same journey back. Cross 2nd highest motorable Tanglang (5400 mt).
Night stay at Jispa.
Day 09: Jispa - Manali(115 kms/6 hrs)Cross several villages of Lahaul and mighty Rohtang (3950 Mt) reach Manali.
Overnight stay at hotel.End of our services
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip 2015
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- One Enfield bike (without fuel) (350 cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
- Life time memories
- Any airfare/ train fare
- Fuel for Bike
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.