Day 1 : Cochin - Munnar (3hrs)Arrive at the International airport of Cochin to start your journey to Kerala known as “GOD”S OWN COUNTRY”. Drive from Cochin to Munnar and take you to Munnar to check inn to your pre – booked hotel. Relax yourself and get rid of the jet lag. If time permits spend rest of the on the beaches and relaxation later on in the evening go for the sightseeing tour of Munnar City.
Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : MunnarAfter breakfast at your convenient, start sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Rajamalai, Matuppetty, Kundala Dam etc.
Evening will be free for leisure activities & stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady (by Road 2hr 20min)After breakfast at Munnar, get driven to Thekkady. Reach Thekkady and check in your pre booked hotel. Go to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy seeing the wild animals strolling around. Relax till evening. In the evening enjoy a motorboat ride at Periyar Lake.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkay - AlleppeyAfter breakfast, check out of the hotel and get driven to Alleppey. Reach Alleppey and board your pre booked Luxury house boat. Enjoy this beautiful experience for rest of the day and relax as the Houseboat will sale different water canals and attraction towards Alleppey.
Stay overnight at the house boat.
Day 5 : Alleppey - Cochin ( Fly Back Home )This day in the morning get driven to the International Airport to board your flight for your onward journey or way back home with lots of beautiful memories
- Accommodation 1 rooms on double Occupancy
- Daily breakfast at the hotel & Resorts
- All meals at the Deluxe Houseboat
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- Flower Bed Decoration in Alleppey
- Honeymoon Cake in in Alleppey
- Fruit Basket on Arrival in Alleppey
- Complementary Candle Light Dinner by Ease Your Travel in Alleppey
- Pick up from Cochin and Drop ex Cochin
- Indica for whole trip sightseeing
- All taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance, etc.
- All Taxes includes.
- Extras at the hotel
- Meals other then breakfast
- Monuments entry fee
- Personal Purchase
- Domestic Flights (if applicable)